Now behold my mission did come to approaching the end. Yea even unto the point that this is the last epistle I shall write while the mantle of one who represents the lord rests upon me
Hey, Y'all!
This is my last email and as such I wanted to thank you all for reading my emails! Thank you all for all the support out here! These have been 2 very awesome years! I can't wait to see you all at home!
My last week was really awesome! We had quite a few great lessons and we found 2 new people! We contacted a lot and we were able to stay free from any car accidents. hahaha!!
General Conference was obviously amazing. And in the Saturday afternoon session we were given some steaks. On Thursday at my 2 year mark we burned a tie (my suits are still in too good of condition to waste them on burning) and my copy of the missionary standards. It was pretty darn cool. This week has been really cool I wish you all the absolute best!
Have a good one! For the last time!
Comments
Post a Comment