Now I did split my pants, yea even directly on the seam.

So this week has been pretty fun. We spent a lot of time in Byron this week so we got a lot of work done. I really like working in Byron. There is so much work to be done there and it was kind of left behind in the previous Elder's time there. 

There were  a few cool things that happened on Wednesday but one really cool thing was that we got a giant list of people to visit from the Elder's Quorum President. 

On Thursday we had lunch at District Council and comp. study with the AP's. 

On Friday I split my pants while I was getting into the car. I had to buy a mini sewing kit from a gas station.  It was either that, or travel back to Lovell and be about 1/2 hour late to dinner. I'm a self taught sewer and It's come in super handy on my mission. 

On Saturday we had a really cool moment where we visited a referral before the person was referred.😂 Anyways this week has been really fun! 

Love, 
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.