And it came to pass that I did drive into a ditch yea even because the brush of the land covered it up.

So, heh heh… this week has been interesting. 

First off, I missed saying Happy Birthday to our awesome Prophet who turned 99 on 9/9, coincidentally the same birthday as my sister. So here's a picture in honor of him!! 

On Monday we went to Cody for an oil change and on the way home I was pulled over because a hanging flower pot covered the school zone sign so I missed it and was going too fast. :( 

On Tuesday we went on an exchange and I was in Lovell for the day. That was fun!!

On Wednesday I accidentally drove into a ditch! We were trying to visit someone but they were pulling out just as we were pulling in so we were trying to make a wide turn in their driveway. There was a little turn around area but next to this area was some tall brush that, unbeknownst to me, was covering a ditch. Somehow it was spread around the whole zone in 20 minutes!!  

After we got our car pulled out of the ditch (the police office that came had a winch that he used), then went to the Cowley Ward party. 

On Thursday we had 3 lessons and they were absolutely on fire. 

On Friday we mainly just contacted. 

Saturday we had a few lessons. Overall this week has been pretty fun!

Love, 
Elder Krebs

Truck update: We had to have it realigned but there wasn't anything too expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.