Now we did go unto a state park, yea even unto the shortest river in the world!

Hey Y'all! 

This week has been pretty fun. We went to the state park on Monday. In the Great Springs State park we saw the Roe River which is the shortest river in the world. 

On Tuesday we went to KFC and they apparently sell 1/2 gallon bags of soda. So... since they are hooked up with an A&W location that makes fresh root beer, I got a BAG of soda to drink over the course of a week. 

On Wednesday we had district council. 

On Thursday we had exchanges so I went to the Roe River & Belts area. 

On Friday we ended the exchange and Elder Waycott and I went to a Ramen and Sushi restaurant called Hokaiddo because a member gave us a gift card. 

On Sunday we went to church and did studies and contacts.

Thank you so much for your love and support! 
love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.