Now we did have transfers, we also did switch apartments with the sisters.

This week has been pretty fun. On Tuesday we had our preparation day on the fourth of July! Wahoo! It was a good idea because no one wants to talk to the missionaries on holidays. We had fun playing games and stuff. Elder Gibson and I had a pop-it'z fight in which we threw pop-it'z at each other and whoever hit the other the most won! 

On Wednesday we received transfer news and I am staying but due to the fact that our apartment was right downstairs from some sisters, our mission president had us move apartments with another set of sisters so it would be a little more appropriate. We had to clean the crap out of that apartment to make sure it was up to standards because it had been an elder's apartment for years so there was a lot of overflow of cleaning that needed to be done. But we got it up to par. 

Then on Thursday we had transfer journal signing at District Council. It was sad to say goodbye to Elder Gibson, he was such a fun companion. 

Then on Friday transfers happened the apartment switch went smoothly and I was with Elder Thompson for the day. We met with some members from a past area that were in town so we hit up Panda Express with them. It was fun! 

Then on Saturday we oriented my new comp (Elder Waycott) to the area. He's a really good Elder. I've known him form serving near him before. It's good to know that we're going to get along before we even start serving together. 

Sunday we went to church.

Well this week has been very eventful. Hope ya have a good one!
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.