Now we did have two miracles happen in the same day.

Hey y'all! 

This week has been pretty fun! Let me tell you about it!Unfortunately quite a few of our lessons were cancelled but that is alright! 

On Thursday we had a lesson set up but they weren't there. The person we were supposed to be visiting has dogs. They were dogs trained to be in the military so they are pretty fierce. They usually have them inside when we come over but because they weren't there (unbeknownst to us) the dogs were outside hiding under the porch. We were going to just come in the gate but miraculously we  couldn't get the gate open. A few seconds later the dogs came out from under the porch barking and in total attack mode. It was a miracle that the gate got stuck so we couldn't get in, so God definitely protected us there. 

Another thing that was a miracle was that because the appointment fell through we were able to go to an older member's home. She lives alone and she was nearby so we decided to check in on her.  She had fallen just a few minutes earlier and wasn't able to get up on her own. Her son came and we were able to help her son get her up. I was glad the spirit directed us to help her. 

We also had a district council on Thursday and we went to Buffalo Wild wings. I learned that I cannot handle the blazin' wings. 😂

I got to have the opportunity to call my mom on Sunday for mothers day as well so that was pretty fun. Love,

Elder Krebs 
(Creepy picture I thought was funny.) 


Comments

  1. Elder Krebs lurking in the shadows, that is creepy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.