Behold I did obtain an ancient piece of equipment yea even one which is meant to write the words of our fathers.

Hey y'all!

On Monday we played some laser tag and that was really fun. I got one of the newer suits so I could shoot faster than a lot of people.


On Wednesday We had district council and  that was really fun because this district council is actually a discussion instead of one person just talking. We then did quite a bit of contacting and joined the youth in the cascade branch. We thought we would be doing painting as the activity but it got swapped for yoga at the last minute and doing yoga in Proselytizing clothes is an interesting experience.
Friday we got in contact with a person who we have been trying to get into contact with for forever and we finally did! 
Saturday we saw a sign for a yard sale in our area and we figured why the heck not? Maybe we could talk to her about the gospel, so we stopped by. They were selling a typewriter for $10 so I got it. It looked a little banged up. but my comp had a major headache that night so I started cleaning it. IT WAS ALL JUST DIRT! it came off with some disinfectant spray and water. All I have to take care of now is the inside of the typewriter and get all the dust off and fix the sticky keys. So all the letters I send from this time forth will be on a typewriter. Pretty cool!
love,
elder krebs

Comments

  1. Yoga and typewriters....sounds like a crazy fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.