Now we did hear many words from our mighty Prophet

Hey there!

This week has been pretty good. 

On Monday we went sledding as a district and I split my jeans. Luckily I had a sweatshirt I could tie around my waist. 

We went to district council on Wednesday where we started an exchange. I went to the other Elder's area. That was pretty fun. We were called on to do service at the last minute and moved some very heavy Victorian Era themed furniture. 

On Thursday I burned my pants to celebrate my 18th month mark. (Luckily I had my pair of pants that I had just split on Monday, that I could burn so I didn't have to ruin a good pair of pants.) 

On Friday we had a companionship study with the Zone Leaders.

On Saturday and Sunday we had a lot of fun watching general conference. 
Anyways that has been my week. Hope y'all have a good one!
(sorry, no pictures this week!) 
Love, Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.