And it came to pass that we did travel far, yea even unto the land of Billings where we did hear from an apostle of the Lord.

Okay, so this week some pretty cool stuff happened. Both Elder David and I were transferred (doubled out) because they are bringing in Sister missionaries to Helena for the temple open house for the next 7 weeks. 


On our P-day we went bowling and cleaned our apartment. Because we had news a little ahead of time that we were getting transferred, we were saying goodbye to people Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday we were packing and making sure absolutely everything looked good in the apartment for the sisters. We even super glued the toilet seat lid back together. 

On Friday we traveled to Billings and we got the opportunity to go to the temple. It is so cool right now. On Saturday we got to hear from Elder Quentin L. Cook of the quorum of the twelve apostles. That was really fun!!

Then I was transferred to Great Falls!! It's about 2 hrs south of Canada and about an hr and a half north of Helena.

This week has been really cool.
love, 
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.