Now the weather did change all the time, yea it did even seem like God did put the weather app on shuffle

Let me ask you a question, why in the cinnamon toast crunch is the weather doing weird? (Forgive the strong language, my mission president doesn't allow us to say heck or fetch.) It has jumped from being a balmy and nice 45°, down to -4°. The snow goes from melting to dumping on us, to flash freezing to drifting! Basically, The weather is crazy up here!


Anyways, we had an exchange with the Clinton and Drummond elders this week. On the exchange, nothing big happend. We "exchanged" after District Council and we went to five guys afterwards and man that stuff is greasy. But we didn't do anything too out of the ordinary.


Skipping forward to Saturday we had the adult session of stake conference and then another session on Sunday morning.  President Wall came up for the conference and then we got transfer news. I'm going to Helena, MT in the 3rd ward!! I am really looking forward to it. My new address is updated on the main page of my blog. Anyways I hope y'all have a wonderful day.


Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.