Now I did travel down to the land of the capital of Montana, yea even the land which many do call Helena.
Hey there!
So as you can tell by the title I am now in Helena! I'm over just one ward here and my apartment is sweet! (We even have a washer and dryer!)
On Monday I packed and also decided to send a HUGE package home with a bunch of my stuff that I think I won't need for the rest of my mission. I wanted to cut down on some of the items I have been transfering with. On Tuesday we all went and got Krispy Kreme as a district and I also finished my packing that I started on Monday.
On Wednesday I boarded the transfer bus at 2 pm and drove the 2 ½ hours to Helena.
I met my new companion who seems really cool. His name is Elder Davis. He's from California. (Sorry, no pictures of him in this email. On Thursday, Friday, & Saturday I got acquainted with the area and got to know all the people currently in our teaching pool. I'm really excited for all of the people I've met so far. On Sunday I realized I made a mistake in sending all my winter clothes home because there was a huge storm and we got dumped on. Anyways I have had a pretty fun week. Have a good one!
Love,
Elder Krebs
ah the joys of transfers, and having to fit your entire life into a suitcase!
ReplyDelete