Now we did have a conference yea even one that was of the zones.
Hey yall! How are you? I had a cool week: here's how it went:
On Monday we had P-Day and we played pool at the local bowling alley.
We had zone conference on Wednesday and that was pretty fun. I learned a lot, and they got us Jimmy John's.
On Thursday we had District Council. That was pretty fun.
On Friday we cleaned the old apartment to prepare it to be retired. They told us to offer the old furniture to other missionaries and just throw away the rest. So the stuff that we were throwing away, we threw it off our balcony to hopefully "break it down" as it smashed and to not have to carry it down the stairs. That was really fun!
Saturday we were able to almost find a new person. We were grabbing dinner and we saw a young mom walking down the street and we introduced ourselves, gave away a book of mormon and shared Alma 7:11-13.
There's a member in our area that's a student at the local college. He's been inviting us over to share messages with him and his roommate has decided to sit in and join us. His roommate doesn't know it but he's progressing really well and we've taught him the first 5 lessons! He thinks we're just having some great spiritual discussions. I'm interested to see how it goes when we invite him to be baptized.
Anyways I had an awesome week.
Love,
Elder Krebs
Comments
Post a Comment