Now we did recieve transfers. And behold it is my privledge that I should tarry in the land of Missoula for yet another transfer.
Hey Guys!
This week has been pretty fun here's how it went.
On Monday was P-day and we hung out at the institute building.
On Tuesday we were mainly packing up as much of the apartment as possible to bring it over to the new apartment. (Check out my new address under the blog title!) Even thoughwe were moving, we still worked hard and found a new person! She was excited to talk to us and we set up an appointment for Sunday.
On Wednesday we had transfers happen so I sent off Elder Clark (to go home)...
...and I got Elder Pullin. He's super cool and I really get along with him.
On Thursday we were getting all organized as a companionship. On Friday and Saturday was laboring as normal. On Sunday we had Ward Conference so that was pretty fun and that evening we had an absolutely fire lesson with the person that we talked to on Tuesday.
Comments
Post a Comment