Now having been given our fate, we are to travel within the land of Missoula whilst staying in the same area.

So, to make sence of the title for you,  I am getting a new apartment, but staying in the same area. I will get the new address to you as soon as we get it. The reason for the new appartment is that our old appartment was really rough. (old, small, run down...) So we're glad to be getting a new place. 

I'm also getting a new comp. Elder Clark is getting shipped off back home! I'm excited for him but sad to see an awesome companion leave.  

We did a lot of contacting this week because most of our appointments bailed last minute. So to fill the time we did contacting. 

We went to Cracker Barrell for dinner on Wednesday. Yumm, it's so good! 

We did a bit of a photo shoot for our profile photos and speaking of photo shoot we ran into a few deer while street contacting. 

We had the craziest dinner on Friday. Just a family with 4 REALLY excited kids to do what ever it took to get our attention. 

Love,
Elder Krebs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.