Now there was a woman who did lose control of her vehicle and did smite our car with her car

Hey y'all, 

This week has been kinda crazy. On Monday we went bowling and went to Taco Bell. 

On Tuesday the temperature dropped dramatically. I kept my Dr. Pepper outside so I could have cold drinks without taking up space in the fridge. So I had a Dr. Pepper slush. 
Then on Wednesday we had homemade pizzas with district council (the dough was made by yours truly). 
Then on Thursday we were hit by a car. We had to stick around for about an hour and a half waiting for highway patrol to show up so we could have a good exchange of info. Thing is, I had food cooking in the crock pot, now I learned that food CAN burn in the crock pot. 
So Friday through Sunday we have been waiting for a replacement vehicle to come on up. Anyways it has been a fun week. 
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.