Now I did receive Elder Clark into the land that is called Missoula, MT
Hey y'all!
It has been a fun week. Let me tell ya all about it. On Monday we just kinda hung out.
On Wednesday we went and got Cracker Barrel before transfers.
Then I picked up my new companion Elder Clark. He's a really nice guy and we already get along really well. We went and got everything correlated as far as vehicles go. (Last week we had the car accident and we were still trying to get coordinated with our cars from that.) We then went shopping for groceries so Elder Clark could get some essentials. On Saturday was our ward breakfast catered by Wheat Montana and it was so good! We also got Chick-fil-A with the ZLs. (Elder Clark is the one in the brown coat.)
Well, now that I'm recapping everything, it sounds like we did a lot of eating out but we did do some missionary stuff too. Have a great one!
You have to feed your physical hunger before you can feed others' spiritual hunger! ha ha!
ReplyDelete