Now according to the commandment of the Mission President we did go down to the building where those who are afflicted without homes do dwell.

Hey guys!

This week has been pretty fun. On Monday we had breakfast at President Anderson's house, one of the ones in the mission presidency. We went to Walmart and acquired a Christmas tree.

On Tuesday we had exchanges and half way through we got news that President Anderson would be conducting interviews over district council the next day so we decided to switch back early as to not be attending without suits. 

Wednesday was district council and we toured the Poverello center afterward which is one of the homeless shelters in Missoula. We were asked by the mission presidency to volunteer there Tuesday-Saturday over the next few weeks to get the missionaries out there serving. It was super cool, there were deer just chilling outside of our apartment. 

Saturday was our turn to volunteer so we went and served food for a bit. On our way back from dinner that day we felt prompted to go into a gas station and give the cashier a Book of Mormon. It was an amazing experience, where I felt the spirit probably the strongest I have ever felt it. I know that God knows and loves all of His children. 
That is pretty much my week.
Love y'all,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.