Now snow did return to the land of Missoula.

Last week I was transferred back to Missoula!! It's cool to be back where I started from, kind of. It's the same town but a different ward. My new companion's name is Elder Christensen and he's a district leader.


This week we had zone conference on Wednesday, and that was pretty fun. 

We knocked a lot of less active members doors. We didn't get a lot of lessons out of it though. As you can tell from the title snow came to Missoula. Not as bad as Bozeman 2 weeks ago with trees falling down but still pretty good. Also, I got to play some solitaire after 9:00 pm, so that was fun.

Anyways hope you have a good week!
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.