Now we did volunteer at a clinic to help set up.

On Monday we did all the basics of P-day such as laundry, shopping, cleaning, and playing games with the district.


Wednesday I got a cool Halloween package and it also had some new glasses in it! We went on an exchange and I went to Livingston we just did contacting there. 


On Saturday we went and helped set up and tear down a clinic open house. (I was trying to pretend I was in the hospital to scare my family.) And then we watched the helicopter take off. 

Sunday we got a call literally seconds before sacrament meeting so we let it go to voice-mail and if they left one then they aren't a scammer call. He wasn't a scammer call, he was a less active member he called us looking for a ride to church. We called him back in between sacrament and Sunday school. Our Ward mission leader was willing to give him a ride so we went along. Long story short, we ended up finding out he was on something. So we got him a ride back to where we picked him up. So that was fun.

Anyways hope you had a good week! 
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.