Now we did have snow, fallen trees, and murder in the land of Bozeman!
Hey there!
As you can tell from the title we had a pretty crazy week!
So to start with the first eventful thing. We went to pick up some dinner from a member and figured since we were out we might as well stop by some members that were a little less active and share a short scripture. One of the people we visited we had visited her a couple of times before and we had a short visit on her front porch. We thought it had gone okay, but we found out in the news that one hour after our visit with her she murdered her husband and later killed herself. So that was pretty crazy and a little freaky.
Life continued as normal until Saturday night. It started snowing towards the end of the evening. So we picked up some freeze resistant window wiper fluid so the windshield wouldn't freeze on us. Sunday morning we were obviously pretty excited to get some snow. But when we got to church an entire tree fell over because the fall leaves were still on the branches. And the only handicap accessible entrance was blocked. So in our suits we got to help move a tree while it was snowing with the help of a truck winch of course. We were able to slide in 2 minutes before the sacrament was administered. And did I mention I was speaking? So I had to walk to the front when it was my turn so I didn't interrupt the meeting. It continued snowing and we got about 4-6 inches of snow in a 24 hour time period.
Transfers happened as well and I am going to the Missoula 3rd ward. Both Elder Allen and I got transferred and we're curious if it has to do with the woman we were teaching that killer her husband and herself. Because we've only been here in Bozeman for one transfer and we're both getting sent somewhere else.
Anyways it has been a very eventful week! I hope you have a good one.
Love,
Elder Krebs
Comments
Post a Comment