Now we did bring Casey into the waters of baptism

Hey Guys we had a really awesome week let me tell you about it. 

Monday- We didn't do much on P-Day. We hung out and we were able to wash our car.

Tuesday- We helped someone move and unfortunately had a lesson fall through. 

Wednesday- We had a district council which was pretty fun. We went to Café Río afterwards. We then came back to Conrad and did some studying. We contacted the ward lists of people who may be less active. We then went to the most fire member lesson I've ever been in!! The insights were great. We then went to Elsa's and Casey's and had an awesome lesson there as well.

Thursday- We left our apartment at 8:00 am to get our car fixed because we had a screw in our tire. Before now we couldn't get to Great Falls to fix it because we didn't have the miles to do so but as it was September 1st we could go out now. We then went to Choteau and did some finding. Then we went and got dinner (I got a Buffalo burger) and we went to Dutton to have a lesson.

Friday- We had another lesson fall through. We had an awesome one with Elsa and Casey though.

Saturday- We mainly prepared for the baptism and tried to find a chorister last minute because the one we planned on had an emergency and couldn't do it. We also went to this cool museum. I got an ice cream cone and ate it with this dinosaur.

Sunday- CASEY GOT BAPTIZED! It was awesome! It's the first time I've baptized anyone and it was amazing. We do baptisms and confirmations on Sundays so that the ward members will be there. 

Well it has been an awesome week.
Hope y'all have a good one next week.
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.