Now we did assist someone in moving a deceased relative's possessions.

Hey everyone! 

I have had a great week so far. Let's dive on into it.
Monday- We just kinda chilled.
Tuesday- We tried to contact people but most of the stuff fell through. It's hard when that happens but that's the reality sometimes.
Wednesday- We had a district council. We then went and got lunch as a district. We had an exchange so we switched companions, so I stayed in Conrad while Elder Grunig went up to Great Falls. 
Thursday- We switched back. We decided that since we were in Great Falls we were going to stock up on groceries while we were there. It's so much more economical to shop at a big chain store.


Friday- We helped someone move their relative's stuff that had died. The person had a nuclear bunker and had a ton of cool stuff, so that was fun.
Saturday- We got to do quite a few things. One of the things was participate at a Ukrainian fundraiser and get a fairly cheap meal.
Well it has been fun hope y'all have a great one.
Love,
Elder Krebs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.