Now it came to pass that we had transfer news....
Hi Everyone!!
Monday- We did a little Frisbee golf and met up with the rest of the district.
Tuesday
We did some studying and then had some lunch. We realized we didn't like the set up of the apartment and we re-arranged the living room. After that we went and did some weekly planning. We then went contacting in the park and had an interesting interaction. It went down roughly like this:
Us: Hi, how is it going?
Them: good. Oh you're wearing name tags, is that so you don't forget who you are? hahaha!
Us: Yeah, 😁 we're actually missionaries for our church. Are you religious very much?
Them: We're Baptists.
Us: Oh, that's awesome. Would you possibly be willing to hear a message about Jesus Christ that we could share with you?
Them: No, we love the Lord.
Us: (confused looks while they walked away)
So yeah that was pretty interesting.
Wednesday:
MAY THE FOURTH!
It was a pretty good day. We tried to contact some people who were previously taught. We had dinner with a member family. We went to a park and just had a really good conversation.
Thursday:
We had district council where I brought brookies (brownies and cookies)! (Thanks for the peanut butter cookie mix Uncle Trent and Aunt Teresa) and went to Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards where we all tried the Carolina Reaper wings. Needless to say I was hiccuping a lot.
Friday:
We had Zone Conference and it was pretty fire. Elder Valenzuela of the Seventy visited us. It was really cool to learn from him.
Saturday:
We did some service and we did some contacting.
Sunday:
We had a good breakfast and my companion asked a great question, "Why haven't we eaten the ice cream I bought on Monday?!" So I made a milk shake with the ice cream, chocolate milk and the leftover brookies. After we drank it, we left for church and I said "Now to stay sitting for two hours." Maybe the milk shake right before, wasn't the best idea.
We got to call home for Mother's Day which was pretty fun (I was an amazing son and ordered my mom flowers and a game she has wanted for the last 10 years!! Ticket to Ride! *This was inserted by my very thankful mom 😉💕)
Another thing that was exciting was that we got transfer news!! I am leaving Billings and going to Conrad, MT on Wednesday! I'm excited to go back to the country but I'll miss my awesome companion! Conrad is really close to the Canadian border so I'm excited to be going there in the summer instead of the winter!
Well it has been quite a week.
Hope y'all have a great one.
Love Elder Krebs
Our new apartment arrangement! 

Comments
Post a Comment