I did travel north and west unto the land called Conrad
Transfers happened and by the title you can pretty much guess how transfers went. Well I'll get started with the week.
Monday- We had P-day and didn't do too much. That night I got the call that I was going to Conrad! I'm excited for the change but I will really miss my awesome companion.
Tuesday-I was mainly packing to go up to Conrad. It's a small town (Which I really like) that's an hour south of the Canadian border.
Wednesday- I got on the transfer bus at 6:00am and was on the bus until around 1pm. This where I got off in Helena. After that we had to wait for another missionary to ship down to Bozeman. So when I finally got to the apartment in my new area it was around 6pm. My New companion is named Elder Telek and seems really nice. I had 1 hour to unpack and then we had a service project up until 9. We were putting up awnings that had been repainted.
Thursday- We had district council up in Great Falls and because of that we burned through a lot of our miles. We also went up to the other town in our area called Choteau. It is pretty awesome. Toward the end of the day we got a call about someone who was moving so because we didn't bring service clothes with us we helped them move for a few hours in church clothes. Then on the way home we let the missionaries in the area she is moving to know so they could help unload.
Friday- We did quite a bit of contacting and we ended up knocking on the door of someone who invited us in and we had a really good conversation with them. We ended up staying over way longer than planned.
Saturday- We helped set up and take down for a funeral happening in our ward. We had a really fire lesson after that.
Sunday- We had church! We have two wards in our area and they're really far away from each other so we just go to one ward each Sunday. We had an awesome member lesson and we were asked to watch the YA devotional by President Nelson. Which I highly recommend.
l hope you guys have an awesome week.
Love,
Elder Krebs
Comments
Post a Comment