Now it has been commanded of me that I must leave the land of Clinton, Montana.

Hi Everyone, 

Well this was a bit of a long week. We had a few lessons cancel on us this week which led to extremely long finding sessions. 

Tuesday- We did a weekly planning session and then a lot of street contacting and Facebook finding. We then had dinner and a member lesson.
Wednesday and Thursday- District Council and finding. Also on Thursday the area truck got switched out from a Tacoma to a Frontier. It's really nice!
Friday- We had a 2 and 1/2  hour street contacting where I almost got hit by a semi! The road we were walking on, all of a sudden didn't have a sidewalk. It's usually not a road that's very busy so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. All of a sudden a semi zoomed passed about a foot away from me! It was really scary.  That same walk we saw a dead raccoon. I guess it wasn't as lucky as I was with the semi. While we were visiting people we met Bronco Mendenhall's mother in law!
Saturday- We attended a baptism of one of the kids in the ward. Then we did a lot of finding.
Sunday- Fast Sunday and we got transfer news. I'm leaving to go to Billings on Wednesday. I'm excited for a new experience but I'm sad to leave my area too. It's going to be weird to be in the city instead of the country. 
Have a great week!

Love Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.