Now I did rejoice with my brethren and sisters in the place of Missoula being able to receive a temple in their city, even though I am not among them at this time.
Hey guys! I have had a crazy week full of transfers, general conference and the like.
Tuesday- We went to District council and we mainly signed transfer journals. I was able to say goodbye to a lot of people and packed. I did not realize how scattered my possessions became over the course of 6 months.
Wednesday- saying goodbye to my companion and the rest of my district. Then going on a 6 hour bus ride down to Billings, MT. It was a pretty long ride.
Thursday- We had a district council with my new district and we did a whole lot of finding. And I got to know my new companion a little.
Friday- Again, I did a whole lot of finding and had a member dinner.
Saturday-Sunday- General Conference!! A temple was announced in Missoula!!!!! I cannot tell you how loud I wanted to scream for joy when they announced it but I didn't think the members whose baby was asleep in the next room would have appreciated it.
Well it has been quite a week. Love you all!
Elder Krebs
I was in Paraguay when their temple was dedicated. Such a great experience and a spiritual boost for the community and the missionary work!
ReplyDelete