Now at this time we did exchanges with the leaders of the zone

Hey Everyone! 

Monday- P-day we did an escape room to party as a new district! It was really fun!

Tuesday- We did quite a bit of contacting and then we had a really powerful lesson with a less active member. I love feeling the spirit!
Wednesday- We had Zone Council and then had an exchange with the Zone Leaders and they are over the YSA ward so we were able to go to institute. It was fun!
Thursday- We also did a lot of contacting this day. But we were able to have a lesson with a family we are teaching that evening which was pretty nice. 
Friday- We had a lesson with a man we are teaching and we were able to clear up a few concerns. 
Saturday- we had a zone breakfast after the stake mission leaders invited us over for breakfast so we could report on our activities within the Zone.
Sunday- We are only in one ward compared to two wards in my last area so it's cool to have a more centered focus. We attended all the meetings we needed to attend, did a lot of contacting and then had dinner with a member.

The big city has been an adjustment. Some things are better and some things I miss. I do like having a strong internet connection and phone service everywhere we go. I really like our cool new apartment and I really love my new companion!!  (Sunset view from my apartment) 
Wow this has been quite a week. Hope you guys have a great one!
Love,
Elder Krebs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.