And now I was commanded to continue my labors in Clinton for another transfer

OK like the title says, I'm staying another transfer! But, my comp is leaving the area unfortunately. I am getting another comp this Wednesday that I haven't met before. I'll miss Elder Hansen, but I'm excited to meet my new companion.

Monday- A member of the mission presidency invited 2 districts in the zone over for breakfast. We had a lot of fun. We played card games and the like for the rest of the day.
Tuesday- It was pretty fun. We helped set up more of the fence from last week. And we had dinner with a member. 
Wednesday- We had district council, did some service and had a lesson. And we had dinner with some awesome members!
Thursday- We had 3 lessons Thursday! And we did a lot of service in the morning. Nothing else really happened. 
Friday- As usual, we did "Crumble" Friday! We then did a lot of setting up our calendar with service and appointments and we did a training call. Then we did some more service.
Saturday- We had an awesome lesson in the morning when we thought it was going to be a service thing. A person we are teaching asked us to help them out but she started a discussion that allowed us to clear a lot of concerns. We did quite a bit of finding for the rest of the day.
Sunday- We had church. I love the Ward and Branch we are in!! The members are amazing to each other, to us and especially to the new people we bring to church!! We also were able to get transfer news! Stuff got delayed so we ended up getting it at 10:30pm! But we know where everyone is going so that's good.
Wow it's been a week! I love y'all! Hope you are doing good. 
Love, 
Elder Krebs
( I was horrible at taking pictures this week so sorry no pictures)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.