And the lord did see it fit that I would spend another transfer in the land which is called Clinton, Montana which is near the land which is called Missoula Montana which is all in the land that is encompassed by the billings Montana mission
Hey everyone,
I had a lot of fun this week! We had an awesome week leading up into the new year!
First on Monday we had p-day and right afterward we had a lesson with the people we are teaching.
Then on Tuesday we did some service. (Above is a picture on our drive to service) Then we had a dinner with a member and we did another lesson.
Then on Wednesday, we had district council and did some Facebook finding.
Thursday was quite a few meetings!
On Friday was New Year's Eve! We went and had a lesson with Damion, met with our district for a little party!! We then had a lesson with a person we are teaching and then we had another lesson. We unfortunately could not be out after 7 pm due to people driving drunk so we went to our apartment, had a few zoom meetings to be in and then played games and stuff until midnight.
Then on Saturday we had breakfast with the district and I went on an exchange! I was with Elder Marsh! That was a fun one!
Sunday we got the news that both Elder Hansen and I are staying! And on top of that we are planning 2 baptisms for this weekend! They are primary aged siblings that we taught over Christmas break! They are already outfitted for their clothes and we are really looking forward to it!
Wow that was a fun week. We have done a lot. I have to depart now but I hope you guys have an awesome week!
Elder Krebs
Happy New Year! Yay for baptisms!
ReplyDelete