And I did shelter in my abode for the space of many days because my companion had been harrowed up with a plague!


So here is how the week went

Monday- P-Day, we didn't do a lot
Tuesday- My comp got sick and we asked what to do and the instruction was to quarantine until better
Wednesday- He actually felt better so we went to Zone Conference 
Thursday-Saturday- He got worse and we quarantined for the whole time
Sunday- Felt good enough to go to church while being socially distanced and did a few lessons over zoom
That is pretty much all that I did this week!!
Love,
Elder Krebs 
P.S. 
I don't have any pictures because I didn't do that much fun stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.