And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.

Hey guys it has been pretty crazy! 

    On Tuesday my companion and I split wood and then of course the people we were splitting wood for brought up politics something missionaries aren't supposed to talk about. We deflected it pretty good though. 

     On Wednesday we went up to a part of our area we can't go up to very often because of miles. We had lunch, shared a few lessons, we then went to their branch Halloween party. We were made judges in the chili cook off so my morning the next day was fun. Also, we had the trunk or treat there and a member came up to us as we were waiting for the trunk or treat to be over and handed us bags and told us to go trick or treating. 

   On Friday we went and helped some people move and that was pretty fun.

    So back on Wednesday we had someone offer us tickets to the MSU game and we took one of the people we are teaching to count it as missionary work! The cool thing is that they were playing SUU, the school I'm going to when I come home. Don't worry, I still cheered for Montana. 

This week has been pretty fun.
Love,
Elder Krebs 
PS- Sorry I didn't take very many pictures this week, but I did snap this one! Montana is beautiful!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!