And it came to pass that one week was spent in the MTC

 Hey, everyone

Week one has passed. It has been pretty fun. 

Wednesday the 6th- My family and I went to Black Bear Diner for breakfast and then we went up Provo Canyon for pictures. While we were there, I lost a button on my brand new suit coat! (Shout out to Mr. Mac's for fixing it asap when we went in last min.) 

- I was dropped off at 12:15
- Got my MTC ID
- Unpacked until about 3pm 
-Met the people in my district (who are amazing)
-Had dinner
- Welcome meeting
-Character of Christ Experience
Thursday the 7th
-Went to the temple with my district. It's cool because we get to be in our own missionary session. 
-Had lunch
-Exercise
-Dinner
-Meeting with Branch
-my companion is awesome and is really nice!! 
Friday the 8th
-Class 
-Lunch
-Study 
-Class
-We mixed up our scheduling and scheduled an appointment for next Friday instead of tonight and walked in on the wrong appointment. But it was all worked out and we brought up the 3 kingdoms + Outer Darkness in the first discussion.
Saturday the 9th
-Apparently, I snore! Who knew?
-Class
-got mail
-Class again
Fast Sunday the 10th
-Priesthood meeting  
-Sacrament Meeting
-Learn of Me
-Go and Do experience
-Chior Practice
-Dinner (Still haven't chugged a chocolate milk!) 
-devotional
Monday the 11th
-was woken up by the elders leaving at 4:30 am
-Class
Tuesday the 12th
- Early morning service
-Class
-Chior 
-Devotional
-Awesome district devotional review
Wednesday the 13th
-Class
-ONE AWESOME LESSON!
thank you so much for receiving my emails! I am excited to go to Montana on Tuesday!
Love,
Elder Krebs

(Mom note- we video chatted with Zach on Thursday for about 5 min. He was walking from one building to the next and only had a few min. to talk but it was good to see him and he's not even a little home sick!) 







Comments

  1. He's looking good! I think i remember that snoring at YM adventure camp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I think it's funny that he say's "apparently" like he's unaware of this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Behold it came to pass that the heat did go out for the space of 5 days"

Home MTC Here We Come!

And behold I did labor with my hands that I might be able serve the people of the area more fully.