And I did tarry in the land of Clinton, MT for the space of many days
OK, so it has been a while! I missed a p-day because I had it on Thursday in the MTC but on Monday in the mission field. But anyway here are some fun/funny stories that happened.
So back in the MTC we were comparing people being taught's questions to an iceberg and it was saying that you should know the full concern before trying to tackle it my teacher gave the quote of " You hit that thing and Leonardo DiCaprio is in a lot of distress!" 😁 We had a really awesome last day as a district in the MTC. It was honestly really hard to leave them.
When I left the MTC it was at 3:50 in the morning! On the way to the front runner station, the bus driver apparently thought he was on the fast and furious because he was driving pretty crazily. When we got to the train station I promptly threw up (nothing got on my shirt luckily). We then took the front-runner on up. And when we transferred to Trax there was a basher dude who when he started asking his questions my genuine first thought was "I'm too tired to be thinking about this." Luckily there was a missionary on the train who was awake enough to kindly answer his questions in a quick kind way.
After landing in Montana all of us met the mission president. We had lunch in a church building and had a little orientation thing. Went to dinner, got my first area with the awesome people of Clinton. Then once we were going to bed in the bunkhouse was when I realized I forgot my charger down in Provo. I ordered one and it's on its way but have been using borrowed chargers since then.
It was so cool that my first Saturday in Montana was an all-mission conference and Elder Gong came!! It was so awesome, I got to shake his hand!
I got to meet my first field companion Elder Hansen. Well, we were in a trio for a bit. So temporarily I was with Elder Johnson but he left for Brazil on Saturday. We did play Frisbee golf with other elders in our district for our daily exercise for a bit.
Also, we had a bear outside our apartment the past few nights.
Ok, this has been quite a bit so I'll let you guys go.
Love,
Elder Krebs
PS- if anyone wants to write me my address is:
1250 Aabear Ln #2
Missoula, MT 59802








Love that Elder Krebs grin! Montana is beautiful.
ReplyDelete